Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This Morning Can Suck It!

So I am woken up this morning by the cat going crazy! He was scratching at my door and then when I opened it he ran in my room. Then followed me EVERYWHERE. Not the normal kind of following, the frantic following. I couldn't tell what he wanted. Then I was all, F this noise. And just let him in my room as I would try to go back to bed. Oh noooo. He wants to open my closet doors by some kind of kitty magic and get all up in there. And then, crawl INSIDE my box spring part of my bed. AND STAY THERE. Forever. And after I just gave up, cat in my bed, me on the computer, crazy crap starts going on outside. Somebody is yelling at something about fighting. A jackhammer is a nice addition to the constant sounds of cars and buses going by. Then, somebody is all, "You know what would be killer? If I set off firecrackers outside this apartment building with all the windows open at 9 in the morning on a Wednesday." And that is just what he did. Then, though out all this stuff, all the doors in the apartment are closing and opening and closing. Either from ghosts or wind gusts.

This is stupid. I am gonna go walk a mile to Walgreens and buy index cards.

Hopefully not get fire cracked.

No comments: