Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Real Conversation 2

Natalie: my back/neck hurts like a bitch
my neck
my back
Caitlin:my ass just like that
and sarah tells me the new fancy columbia building has fancy toilets with two flushers. One for liquids and one for solids
WHAT
Natalie:WHAT THE FUCK
this world we live in.
Caitlin: THAT IS WHAT I YELLEd
Natalie: what a time to be alive
Caitlin: I almost put my shoes on and left to go pee in that toilet
Natalie: blog this conversation
Caitlin: but decided I am gonna wait and poop
Natalie:how is a solid flusher different?
I MUST KNOW
Caitlin: ok I KNOW
I assume it is for environmental reasons
Natalie: this could change my future.
Caitlin: That is on the to-do list tomorrow
Natalie: and make me feel more confident with my flushing.
Caitlin: I KNOW
Natalie: after r kelly
should i download...biggie or europe?
Caitlin: um biggie

No comments: